Defining Life’s Purpose – Destiny

Destiny by Navya chigarambatla on Dribbble



Well it’s easy to fly an Airplane because it comes with many manuals but Life does not come with a manual guide to follow. Some say life is destined and some believe in making their own destiny. The myth the karma makes it all for the eternity, keeps the ball rolling the pavement. But it surely doesn’t mean that we don’t define the life’s purpose and goals.

Through this blog of mine, I would like to motivate my readers that life isn’t about living with plans but to define it well and set it aligned so that we move along our aspirations of life cycle goals. Life always presents us with opportunities but it’s we who identifies it, defines it and utilizes it completely.

I would like to present my real-life example before you guys, I wanted to reach sky when I was 16 years old but reaching the sky isn’t in veins, so I decided to peruse my education in Aviation. I was not born with a silver spoon nor got in plate ready to eat to become a Commercial Pilot. Life did present opportunities in front me i.e. exams, trainings and many more. It all went in step after step with dedication and hardship.

If you look closely, you will find that problems aren’t necessarily bad. In fact, they provide you with the opportunities to tap your creative potential. However, you need to identify which problems you are here to solve, you eventually will figure out what’s your purpose is over time.

It’s unfortunate that most people live their lives without a purpose. They are just like sheep, getting in line and doing what others are doing. We should define and set it in line with our life and keep it moving.

One of my favourite quotes by ― William Jennings Bryan

“Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”


“Living Life our way by tuning in with Destiny”

Comments

dheeraj chauhan said…
Amazing... ✈️✈️✈️
pillai said…
Good...-) destiny is a matter of choice

Popular posts from this blog

Factors Booming Women Entrepreneurs In Every Field

Gender Equality: A Win-Win Game For Everybody

Productivity & Happiness – Fulfilment