I Love to Motivate Your Self Driven Act Towards Your Determination: Special Notes







I always keep motivating youngsters for their career growth in any field they may be looking for. But it is essential to be continually working on a long-term career goal. Previously I did mention on many of my experience as the youngest Pilot and how I become the most honoured person and Captain, among others. This was all because of the wise men crossing my way and feeding me with self-motivation and career guidelines.

Keeping some notes, I now help many youngsters to understand the importance of dedication towards your goal.

“There are world top 10 famous Pilots who achieved much success and honour because of self-motivation and Career determination, and I would love to share about them from my notes. Stay tuned.”

--Capt. Poonam Devrakyani 


Now read... 

Know your drive and determination will take you to a higher level of choice. It can be for a career in aviation, career in business studies, or careers in others.  

Driving Yourself: Meaning to be self-motivated and inspired by your mind. 

Determination: Always be determined about your career goal; the career is only one thing that would keep you alive to achieve greater heights. 

Some of my messages would be too short to explain in the blog, but I know there is an excellent speech in live conferences or meetings. Feel free to discuss on meeting me for being a one-day guest at your organization or company. Now without further long terms, I was hoping you could read about top world-class Pilot.

TOP WINNER - James H. Doolittle

“You see, James H. Doolittle, was a small boy, and at the age of 15, he built a glider, entirely with some excitement jumped off and got crashed. Later he collected the same piece, tried again with self-motivation and determined mind. 

He returned with a headline, in 1922, where Lieutenant Doolittle built a solo crossing of the continental United States in a de Havilland DH-4 just in 24 hours’ time period.” 

Live with drive and determination!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Factors Booming Women Entrepreneurs In Every Field

Gender Equality: A Win-Win Game For Everybody

Wishing You an International Flight Attendant Day 2020: Real Time Flight Heroes!